- There are a number of data analysis methods that can be used however one of the simplest and most effective is Net Promoter Score® or NPS®.
- NPS® is a simple measure that classifies customers into three categories.
- Promoter – Very enthusiastic supporters
- Passives – Customers who are happy but could be swayed to the competition
- Detractors – Customers who are less than satisfied and are high risk of leaving
- NPS provides a single number that is used to benchmark performance, making it easy to use and easy understand your customers.
- Customer Radar provides a live analysis of your NPS® score across your business at every level of the organization.
Benchmarking & Measurement
Not having a measurement of customer experience in your business is like playing a game of sport and not keeping the score…
Customer Comments and Insights
The comments provide you with the insights and actions that will enable your company to continue to improve…
Complaints and issue management
Every business that has customers will have customers who were not completely satisfied with their experience…
There are a number of data analysis methods that can be used however one of the simplest and most effective is Net Promoter Score or NPS…