Customer Radar Limited (NZBN: 9429030481169) is committed to protecting your privacy. We are based at 22 Newton Road, Auckland, New Zealand and if you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
Collection of Information
Customer Radar collects information, including personal information as defined in the NZ Privacy Act 1993 in the following ways:
– via our websites or via SMS from a mobile device when one of our customer’s customers (an “end customer”) provides feedback about one of our customers, its personnel or its goods or services. That feedback may include personal information about our customer,
our customer’s personnel, and about the end customer themselves, provided to register for a prize competition offered by a customer, in a service complaint or compliment, or in resolving any complaint. Personal information collected from the end customer, with their knowledge, may include their name, email address, physical address, mobile number and details provided about their interaction with our customer and its personnel.
– via our websites when our customers’ personnel register with us and then login and use the Customer Radar platform. Information collected includes our customers’ registered personnel’s email addresses and their responses to feedback provided by end customers. Those responses may include personal information about our customer, our customer’s personnel and about the end customer (e.g. details of service complaints or compliments and resolution of complaints).
These last two categories of information (“customer information”) are collected by us for four purposes:
– to enable each of our customers to assess its and its personnel’s performance in delivering goods and/or services to end customers and to respond to end customer feedback;
– to enable each of our customers to improve its goods and/or services generally;
– to enable each of our customers to offer further goods and/or services and prizes to end customers who provide feedback;
– so that we can aggregate customer information to show purchasing and performance statistics and trends, which enable our customers to enhance their services and benchmark themselves against similar businesses and enable us to provide anonymised statistical data to third parties.
Any of our customers’ personnel or any end customer has the right to request that we correct any personal information we hold about them. To do so, please contact us by clicking here.
Use of Personal Information
We retain website information indefinitely on our systems in New Zealand. It is not provided to anyone else.
Customer information is dealt with as follows:
– it is retained by us on our systems in New Zealand and in databases and applications controlled by us that are hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Australia. All data is backed up regularly and may be mirrored to AWS servers in other jurisdictions.
– It is retained for so long as the particular customer requires it for any particular campaign. Time periods range from months to many years.
We do not provide customer information which is personal information to anyone else other than as expressly referred to below (see Disclosure), but we may from time to time aggregate and anonymise customer information to use ourselves or provide to third parties, for research, data analysis, statistical or other purposes.
Where a customer terminates its relationship with Customer Radar, if requested by that customer, we will provide all customer information relating to that customer, its personnel, and its end customers, to that customer, in a standard data format. As soon as practicable after that we will delete that customer information from our systems (other than customer ratings and comment, which we retain indefinitely for data and trend analysis and for general benchmarking purposes).
Other than as stated in this policy, we will only disclose personal information where we are required by a warrant, production order, subpoena or similar court order in any jurisdiction to do so or in the circumstances set out in information privacy principle 11 in section 6 of the NZ Privacy Act 1993 [link to http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1993/0028/latest/DLM297038.html].