Devoted to customers.
Thirsty for business success.
Join our team!
Customer Radar is always on the lookout for great people to join our team. See our current roles and leave your application with us. If we are not actively recruiting, but you think that Customer Radar would be a fantastic fit for your skills, fill out the application form and we will get in touch with you as soon as a suitable role comes up.
Business Development Manager
Get excited! This is the career move that you’ve been looking for. A high-performance role where you’ll be supported to achieve sales results and be rewarded for your success.
About the role
We have an opportunity for a highly driven B2B Business Development Manager to join our vibrant team in Grey Lynn. You’ll have superior solution selling skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key decision makers. You’ll be directly responsible for achieving sales target by nurturing leads through the sales pipeline and confidently closing. You’ll demonstrate the ability to understand customers business challenges and be proactive in providing solutions that add value and convert. You’ll be passionate about customer experience and thrive on going the extra mile to ensure the overall business needs are met. You’ll enjoy working closely with the wider team to ensure a smooth implementation of our software and will maintain close relationships after the deal is done.
We’re a software company who makes customer feedback easy, actionable and insightful. We thrive on helping enterprise businesses grow by connecting them to the voice of their customer. Established ten years ago, we’ve paved the way for customer feedback software in the thriving Customer Experience space. We’re a small but feisty team who dream big. We believe that caring is contagious and work together to grow our people, customers, and community. We reach for the stars and celebrate success along the way. If you’re inspired by the challenge to wake-up and WOW – then we’re the team for you.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Manage the sales process, up to and including contractual commitment and documentation.
- Utilise existing networks and generate new clients by networking, cold calling and other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Ensure the appropriate teams are briefed and sufficient lead times are available for them to provide pre-sales support such as work estimates in relation to client proposals.
- Proactively identify and develop the pipeline of new business and build key customer relationships.
- Account management of a growing portfolio.
Your background, experience and attributes will include:
- Previous experience (minimum of 5 years) in B2B/Enterprise sales in an area/s such as technology, software, media, agency, retail or similar.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce).
- A strong drive to engage in outbound activities to develop new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, listening and writing skills.
- Proven negotiation skills and influencing ability.
- Computer literate and tech-savvy in nature with the ability to pick up new systems.
Job benefits and perks
We offer a competitive base salary + car allowance + bonus and the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and success of our business. Your commitment and strong performance will be rewarded with future career opportunities and ongoing training and support.
How to apply?
Apply now through Apply today. Please include a personalised cover letter and take the time to tell us about your most proud sales moment and why you want THIS role.